There is a lot of misinformation out there about fluoride, but the truth of the matter is that fluoride contains a ton of benefits for your overall tooth health. Each day, the natural bacteria in your mouth and the acidic foods and beverages you consume can erode your tooth enamel on a microscopic level. This process is known as demineralization... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile