There is a lot of misinformation out there about fluoride, but the truth of the matter is that fluoride contains a ton of benefits for your overall tooth health. Each day, the natural bacteria in your mouth and the acidic foods and beverages you consume can erode your tooth enamel on a microscopic level. This process is known as demineralization... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!