There is a lot of misinformation out there about fluoride, but the truth of the matter is that fluoride contains a ton of benefits for your overall tooth health. Each day, the natural bacteria in your mouth and the acidic foods and beverages you consume can erode your tooth enamel on a microscopic level. This process is known as demineralization... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!