There is a lot of misinformation out there about fluoride, but the truth of the matter is that fluoride contains a ton of benefits for your overall tooth health. Each day, the natural bacteria in your mouth and the acidic foods and beverages you consume can erode your tooth enamel on a microscopic level. This process is known as demineralization... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care