Each and every one of the teeth in your mouth has been designed by the ancient forces of evolution to be hard enough to bite off, chew and grind the hardest of foods. As hard as your teeth are, there are still some things they cannot withstand. A hard blow to the mouth from a sports accident or a hard... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!