Did you know that 1 in 5 cases of complete tooth loss have been linked to diabetes? Did you know that not only can diabetes increase your risk of gum disease, but that gum disease can make it difficult to control blood sugar levels? If diabetes isn’t properly cared for, it can wreak havoc on your general and dental health.... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!