Are you experiencing any increased tooth sensitivity? Do you feel any discomfort or pain when you try eating? If so, you may be suffering from a hole in your tooth known as a cavity. Cavities are formed when the tooth enamel protecting a tooth is breached until a hole forms down to the tooth’s root. Fortunately, dental fillings can be... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!