Are you experiencing any increased tooth sensitivity? Do you feel any discomfort or pain when you try eating? If so, you may be suffering from a hole in your tooth known as a cavity. Cavities are formed when the tooth enamel protecting a tooth is breached until a hole forms down to the tooth’s root. Fortunately, dental fillings can be... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!