At the end of a long, stressful day, you may want to just fall into your bed and sleep. However, you should not forgo your oral hygiene routine, no matter how tired you feel. Your teeth should be brushed twice a day and flossed once a day. When you skip brushing, especially before you go to sleep, then cavities and... read more »
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February