Did you know that some babies are born with their first tooth? Or that other children won’t get their first tooth until they are over a year old? Generally though, children get their first tooth when they are between four and six months old. Naturally, most parents are excited when a baby’s first tooth peeks through—though their excitement can be... read more »
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!