Did you know that some babies are born with their first tooth? Or that other children won’t get their first tooth until they are over a year old? Generally though, children get their first tooth when they are between four and six months old. Naturally, most parents are excited when a baby’s first tooth peeks through—though their excitement can be... read more »
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February