Brushing your teeth correctly protects your teeth and gums from the ravages of tooth decay and gum disease while making your smile shine. There are better ways to brush your pearly whites than sawing back and forth or using an outdated toothbrush. Dr. Anderson Lane and our Anderson Lane Dental team in Austin, Texas, hope you enjoy the following brushing tips... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
At the end of a long, stressful day, you may want to just fall into your bed and sleep. However, you should not forgo your oral hygiene routine, no matter how tired you feel. Your teeth should be brushed twice a day and flossed once a day. When you skip brushing, especially before you go to sleep, then cavities and... read more »