Your saliva production can be affected by many things, anything from dehydration to medical conditions and medications. When saliva is reduced, you may experience a condition called dry mouth, or xerostomia. Dry mouth happens when the salivary glands which produce saliva in the mouth decrease production, making the mouth feel drier than normal. No. 1. Dehydration may develop from excess... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!