Each and every one of the teeth in your mouth has been designed by the ancient forces of evolution to be hard enough to bite off, chew and grind the hardest of foods. As hard as your teeth are, there are still some things they cannot withstand. A hard blow to the mouth from a sports accident or a hard... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!