A dental bridge that has been loosened by an oral accident or complications from untreated gum disease should always be a serious cause for concern. Any movement between the affected bridge and the abutments within can cause very serious complications. If the abutment itself is damaged, it could require more invasive treatments. To reduce your chances of suffering more adverse... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!