Brushing your teeth correctly protects your teeth and gums from the ravages of tooth decay and gum disease while making your smile shine. There are better ways to brush your pearly whites than sawing back and forth or using an outdated toothbrush. Dr. Anderson Lane and our Anderson Lane Dental team in Austin, Texas, hope you enjoy the following brushing tips... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!