Brushing your teeth correctly protects your teeth and gums from the ravages of tooth decay and gum disease while making your smile shine. There are better ways to brush your pearly whites than sawing back and forth or using an outdated toothbrush. Dr. Anderson Lane and our Anderson Lane Dental team in Austin, Texas, hope you enjoy the following brushing tips... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!