At the end of a long, stressful day, you may want to just fall into your bed and sleep. However, you should not forgo your oral hygiene routine, no matter how tired you feel. Your teeth should be brushed twice a day and flossed once a day. When you skip brushing, especially before you go to sleep, then cavities and... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!