The enamel layer of your teeth is very hard and durable. This allows you to bite off, chew and grind hard foods. Unfortunately, there are rare situations where an accidental fall or blow to the face can carry enough force to actually chip the enamel layer on one or more teeth. This is even more likely if you grind your... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!