The enamel layer of your teeth is very hard and durable. This allows you to bite off, chew and grind hard foods. Unfortunately, there are rare situations where an accidental fall or blow to the face can carry enough force to actually chip the enamel layer on one or more teeth. This is even more likely if you grind your... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!