The enamel layer of your teeth is very hard and durable. This allows you to bite off, chew and grind hard foods. Unfortunately, there are rare situations where an accidental fall or blow to the face can carry enough force to actually chip the enamel layer on one or more teeth. This is even more likely if you grind your... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile