Clear Correct aligners are removable form of braces made from durable clear plastic. They are a great option for adults with modest alignment issues. They have become more popular than traditional braces as they are barely noticeable to the casual observer. Before being fitted for the aligners your dentist will take X-rays and make an impression of your bite pattern.... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!