Everybody at one time or another will experience stressful situations. Whether from your job or personal life, no one is immune to stress. Stress manifests in many ways. One way that you may not realize is detrimental to your dental health. Clenching your jaw and grinding teeth is a sign of nervousness and may happen when you have high levels... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!