Tooth enamel is designed to give your teeth the strength to bite and chew common foods. Unfortunately, there are instances when something like a blow to the face or grinding your teeth at night can fracture a tooth. Beyond impairing the tooth’s function and appearance, the fractured tooth enamel can start to trap food particles and plaque. In time, this... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care