A dental bridge that has been loosened by an oral accident or complications from untreated gum disease should always be a serious cause for concern. Any movement between the affected bridge and the abutments within can cause very serious complications. If the abutment itself is damaged, it could require more invasive treatments. To reduce your chances of suffering more adverse... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!