Tooth enamel is designed to give your teeth the strength to bite and chew common foods. Unfortunately, there are instances when something like a blow to the face or grinding your teeth at night can fracture a tooth. Beyond impairing the tooth’s function and appearance, the fractured tooth enamel can start to trap food particles and plaque. In time, this... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!