Tooth enamel is designed to give your teeth the strength to bite and chew common foods. Unfortunately, there are instances when something like a blow to the face or grinding your teeth at night can fracture a tooth. Beyond impairing the tooth’s function and appearance, the fractured tooth enamel can start to trap food particles and plaque. In time, this... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile