Tooth enamel is designed to give your teeth the strength to bite and chew common foods. Unfortunately, there are instances when something like a blow to the face or grinding your teeth at night can fracture a tooth. Beyond impairing the tooth’s function and appearance, the fractured tooth enamel can start to trap food particles and plaque. In time, this... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!