As you probably know, missing teeth can be embarrassing. However, did you know that having a gap in your smile can lead to a variety of issues. For instance, if you’re missing one tooth, the others could shift, resulting in gaps in your smile. Similarly, if you are missing one or more teeth, you could have an uneven bite, leading... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!