Clear Correct aligners are removable form of braces made from durable clear plastic. They are a great option for adults with modest alignment issues. They have become more popular than traditional braces as they are barely noticeable to the casual observer. Before being fitted for the aligners your dentist will take X-rays and make an impression of your bite pattern.... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care