A dental crown is often used as an effective treatment method for restoring a tooth that has been significantly compromised by a dental fracture, missing dental filling, or a large cavity. They are commonly created from special dental materials capable of replacing the strength of natural tooth enamel. Unfortunately, there are also some things that can impart enough force to... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!