You know that if you want to enjoy good oral health, you need to brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily, but did you know there are other things you can do to improve your oral health? Naturally, we recommend considering all of your options when it comes to your oral health—include tongue scrapers. Granted, using a tongue... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!