Are you experiencing any increased tooth sensitivity? Do you feel any discomfort or pain when you try eating? If so, you may be suffering from a hole in your tooth known as a cavity. Cavities are formed when the tooth enamel protecting a tooth is breached until a hole forms down to the tooth’s root. Fortunately, dental fillings can be... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!