Are you experiencing any increased tooth sensitivity? Do you feel any discomfort or pain when you try eating? If so, you may be suffering from a hole in your tooth known as a cavity. Cavities are formed when the tooth enamel protecting a tooth is breached until a hole forms down to the tooth’s root. Fortunately, dental fillings can be... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
Did you know that 1 in 5 cases of complete tooth loss have been linked to diabetes? Did you know that not only can diabetes increase your risk of gum disease, but that gum disease can make it difficult to control blood sugar levels? If diabetes isn’t properly cared for, it can wreak havoc on your general and dental health.... read more »