Sometimes a sports injury can result in a hard blow to the face that’s capable of knocking multiple teeth out. If the teeth or underlying dental sockets have been too traumatized for treatment by a root canal, Dr. Anderson Lane might recommend extracting the root remnants. This will help reduce the pain and allow your gums to heal. To aid... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!