Sometimes a sports injury can result in a hard blow to the face that’s capable of knocking multiple teeth out. If the teeth or underlying dental sockets have been too traumatized for treatment by a root canal, Dr. Anderson Lane might recommend extracting the root remnants. This will help reduce the pain and allow your gums to heal. To aid... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile