Sometimes a sports injury can result in a hard blow to the face that’s capable of knocking multiple teeth out. If the teeth or underlying dental sockets have been too traumatized for treatment by a root canal, Dr. Anderson Lane might recommend extracting the root remnants. This will help reduce the pain and allow your gums to heal. To aid... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!