Sometimes a sports injury can result in a hard blow to the face that’s capable of knocking multiple teeth out. If the teeth or underlying dental sockets have been too traumatized for treatment by a root canal, Dr. Anderson Lane might recommend extracting the root remnants. This will help reduce the pain and allow your gums to heal. To aid... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!