A dental bridge that has been loosened by an oral accident or complications from untreated gum disease should always be a serious cause for concern. Any movement between the affected bridge and the abutments within can cause very serious complications. If the abutment itself is damaged, it could require more invasive treatments. To reduce your chances of suffering more adverse... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile