It is important to take all necessary precautions to protect your smile not only for the holiday season but for numerous seasons to come. You could be doing damage to your mouth now that may not appear for many years down the road. In particular, gum disease is a progressive disease that can advance over the period of many years... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
Have you ever heard of periodontal disease? You may know it by the name gum disease. Although gum disease is common, it can lead to tooth loss if not treated properly. For a list of guidelines for gum disease, consider the following: - Oftentimes, gum disease results from dry mouth caused by certain medications. - Gum disease can cause bad... read more »
Did you know that 1 in 5 cases of complete tooth loss have been linked to diabetes? Did you know that not only can diabetes increase your risk of gum disease, but that gum disease can make it difficult to control blood sugar levels? If diabetes isn’t properly cared for, it can wreak havoc on your general and dental health.... read more »