A dental crown is often used as an effective treatment method for restoring a tooth that has been significantly compromised by a dental fracture, missing dental filling, or a large cavity. They are commonly created from special dental materials capable of replacing the strength of natural tooth enamel. Unfortunately, there are also some things that can impart enough force to... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care