Have you ever heard of periodontal disease? You may know it by the name gum disease. Although gum disease is common, it can lead to tooth loss if not treated properly. For a list of guidelines for gum disease, consider the following: - Oftentimes, gum disease results from dry mouth caused by certain medications. - Gum disease can cause bad... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!