You’ve invested a lot of time and money in a dental implant. You don’t want that to go to waste, right? When it comes to tooth replacement options, they are the best of the best, but you still need to take good care of them. To you keep your dental implant in great shape, Dr. Anderson Lane has some suggestions:... read more »
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!