As you probably know, missing teeth can be embarrassing. However, did you know that having a gap in your smile can lead to a variety of issues. For instance, if you’re missing one tooth, the others could shift, resulting in gaps in your smile. Similarly, if you are missing one or more teeth, you could have an uneven bite, leading... read more »
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
- March Is National Dentist Day and Dental Assistants Recognition Week
- Why You Should Tune Into Gum Disease Awareness Month This February
- Start Your New Year Off With Transformational Dental Goals!