As you probably know, missing teeth can be embarrassing. However, did you know that having a gap in your smile can lead to a variety of issues. For instance, if you’re missing one tooth, the others could shift, resulting in gaps in your smile. Similarly, if you are missing one or more teeth, you could have an uneven bite, leading... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!