A common name for endodontic procedure is root canal treatment, which can restore the health of a tooth that has been damaged by infection in the tooth root. You can recognize tooth infection symptoms as a large cavity, lost or loose dental filling or pain that is deep in a tooth or your gums. It’s important to treat a dental... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!