Oral health care and Halloween often don't mesh well. However, it is extremely important to take care of your teeth during the season of sweets and treats. If you're not careful, you could end up with a cavity, dental erosion, or oral accidents and injuries due to activities and treats that are abound during the Halloween season. Most candies are... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!