Our dental team here at Anderson Lane Dental wants you to have a smile that you love and feels bright and beautiful, giving your self-confidence a boost. If your teeth have suffered unwanted tooth flaws like chips, extensive tooth stains and dental fillings that are discolored, it could affect the way you view your smile. To help you enjoy a... read more »
- September Is National Gum Care Month. Do You Know How To Protect Your Gums for a Healthier Smile?
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
Do you ever yearn for a more beautiful smile? Do smile flaws make you embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Ask Drs. Pevow and Robbins what cosmetic dentistry in Austin, Texas, can do for your smile. Cosmetic dentistry is growing more and more popular. Our dentists have the tools needed to whiten your smile, replace missing teeth, and improve... read more »
The enamel layer of your teeth is very hard and durable. This allows you to bite off, chew and grind hard foods. Unfortunately, there are rare situations where an accidental fall or blow to the face can carry enough force to actually chip the enamel layer on one or more teeth. This is even more likely if you grind your... read more »