Did you know that using mouthwash in addition to brushing your teeth twice daily and flossing regularly can help your teeth resist cavities, plaque, gingivitis, tooth decay, xerostomia - a fancy word that means a lack of saliva - AND prevents bad breath? It does. If you're not using mouthwash, you should be! Why do you need to use mouthwash... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!