Do you ever worry about your smile because you’re missing a tooth? Do you ever have a difficult time eating or struggle to make certain sounds or to form different words? Luckily, if have any of these symptoms, there are a quite a few options you could try. Still, did you know that not replacing your pearly whites could eventually... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!