This is a great time of year, especially for younger children. However, with the influx of candy in many people's diets, this means they're at higher risk for cavities. This is a serious problem because cavities can devolve into other issues when left untreated. With that in mind, let's look at exactly what too much Halloween candy can do to... read more »
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!
- This Holiday Season, Why Not Give the Gift of a Healthy, More Beautiful Smile?
- This American Diabetes Month, We Have Some Tips To Protect Your Teeth and Gums!
- National Dental Hygiene Month Is This October and Our Dental Hygienists Have Some Fang-tastic Tips!
- September Is National Gum Care Month and a Great Time To Evaluate Your Gum Health!
Halloween is a great time to dress up, fill your trick-or-treating bags with candy, and scare the neighbors, but what many don’t know is that Halloween is also a great time for cavities to attack your smile. To help you prevent cavities on Halloween night, we strongly recommend doing the following: Brush away the sugar After you go out on... read more »