Oral health care and Halloween often don't mesh well. However, it is extremely important to take care of your teeth during the season of sweets and treats. If you're not careful, you could end up with a cavity, dental erosion, or oral accidents and injuries due to activities and treats that are abound during the Halloween season. Most candies are... read more »
- Dental Implants Are a Solution to Replacing Lost Teeth
- Bad Habits to Avoid If You Want Healthy Teeth and Gums
- Your Toothbrush Has Come a Long Way to Keep Your Teeth and Gums Healthy
- Good Oral Health Starts in the Home and Continues With Great Dental Care
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
Halloween is a great time to dress up, fill your trick-or-treating bags with candy, and scare the neighbors, but what many don’t know is that Halloween is also a great time for cavities to attack your smile. To help you prevent cavities on Halloween night, we strongly recommend doing the following: Brush away the sugar After you go out on... read more »