This is a great time of year, especially for younger children. However, with the influx of candy in many people's diets, this means they're at higher risk for cavities. This is a serious problem because cavities can devolve into other issues when left untreated. With that in mind, let's look at exactly what too much Halloween candy can do to... read more »
- Tips To Help You Feel Calm and Relaxed at Your Next Dental Appointment
- Floss Your Way to a Healthier Mouth and a Healthier Body!
- June 17th Is National Teeth Whitening Day, and We Are Here for It!
- Smiling and Laughing Are Good for Your Mouth, Mood, and Body!
- Spring Is a Great Time To Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Complete Your Smile
Halloween is a great time to dress up, fill your trick-or-treating bags with candy, and scare the neighbors, but what many don’t know is that Halloween is also a great time for cavities to attack your smile. To help you prevent cavities on Halloween night, we strongly recommend doing the following: Brush away the sugar After you go out on... read more »